Maurice Hanna is a highly qualified financial controller and business manager. If we need stuff done, we just Maurice to do it – he is (mostly) a nice bloke – and is very thorough and meticulous. In fact, if you want stuff done, just call Maurice directly or email him now.
- How NOT to approach someone, first impressions and the art of communication
- How to deal with “competitive speaking” and have a voice at the table.
- How to let your personality play a role in your presentations
- Learning English as a second language does not guarantee your success in business
- Businesses are now playing like football teams