We’ve built a program that aims at addressing the communication challenge described above. Clear English for Business is aimed at supporting people for whom English is a second language. Despite having a considerable mastery of the actual words (60%+), their pronunciation, intonation and pace can significantly diminish their real clarity, especially in the work environment.
- How NOT to approach someone, first impressions and the art of communication
- How to deal with “competitive speaking” and have a voice at the table.
- How to let your personality play a role in your presentations
- Learning English as a second language does not guarantee your success in business
- Businesses are now playing like football teams